食品伙伴网服务号
 
 
当前位置: 首页 » 专业英语 » 英语短文 » 正文

双语美文:我们生活在光里

放大字体  缩小字体 发布日期:2020-07-21  来源:沪江英语  作者:foodtrans
核心提示:As I look outside from my desk at work,当我工作之余从桌前向外探望I have a view of the mountains,眼前是一派群山a beautifu

As I look outside from my desk at work,

当我工作之余从桌前向外探望


I have a view of the mountains,
眼前是一派群山


a beautiful, partially cloudy blue sky
云海半遮,天际蔚蓝的美景


and the random car traffic on our quiet road.
马路上一派宁静,偶尔有车流经过


I love this view
我十分喜爱这景致


and consider myself blessed
心存感恩


to have it every work day.
为自己每个工作日都能坐览这番景致


I have worked for companies
我曾在数家公司任职


where my desk or cubicle had no window view
坐在桌前或隔间里,却没有窗外美景


and there are associates at my current company
现在这家公司里的一些同事


who do not have a view.
也没有美景可赏


I know I am lucky
我知道自己很幸运


and I appreciate it so much.
并且为此格外欣喜


I stop
我时常驻足


and let the sunlight shine on my face,
让阳光照在自己脸上


I close my eyes
我闭上眼睛


and feel it warm my soul.
感觉阳光温暖了自己的灵魂


Maybe this day had a restful night to start it,
或许安宁只在今夜,明天却是一日操劳


maybe I am in mourning,
或许我正心中悲怆


I could be tired or sore from the gym.
或许我刚健身归来,感到疲累,四肢酸痛


Maybe I have trouble in my heart
或许我心中正有烦恼


over an action from my young adult children,
由于我刚成年的孩子某个举动


my husband or myself.
由于丈夫或我自身


There are so many ways a day can start,
有如此多的不同方式,可以开启新一天


But
但是


when I feel that light touch my face,
当我感到光照在脸上


warm it in the heat of summer
带着夏天的灼热让我感到温暖


or I shiver in the cold of winter,
抑或冬天的严寒让我瑟瑟发抖

 

I am blessed
我知道自己被祝福着


I know happiness is with me.
我知道幸福与我同在
(来源:沪江英语  作者:Moladybug)

更多翻译详细信息请点击:http://www.trans1.cn
编辑:foodtrans01

 
[ 网刊订阅 ]  [ 专业英语搜索 ]  [ ]  [ 告诉好友 ]  [ 打印本文 ]  [ 关闭窗口 ] [ 返回顶部 ]
分享:

 

 
推荐图文
推荐专业英语
点击排行
 
 
Processed in 0.125 second(s), 17 queries, Memory 0.89 M