食品伙伴网服务号
 
 
当前位置: 首页 » 专业英语 » 资源技巧 » 正文

“music to ears”是什么意思?和听音乐真没什么关系

放大字体  缩小字体 发布日期:2022-07-06  来源:沪江英语  作者:foodtrans
核心提示:“music to ears”是什么意思?和听音乐真没什么关系
 关于声音的俚语有很多, 你都知道哪些呢?今天小编就带大家来看一看这些实用的表达,赶紧学起来吧!

1. hit the right note /strike the right note

说得恰当

I don’t know how he managed to do it, but he just struck the right note and the meeting ended really positively, even the boss looked pleased!

我不知道他是怎ô做到的,但他只是说话恰当得体,会议结束得非常积极,即使是老板看起来也很高兴!

 

2. blow your own trumpt/ blow your own horn / toot your own horn

自吹自擂

Well, you’re very good at blowing your own trumpet, you just never seem to prove it!

好吧,你很擅长自吹自擂,你似乎从δ证明过任何事!

 

3. it takes two/ to tango

一个巴掌拍不响

I know you saw what he did, but it takes two to tango, they are both equally to blame.

我知道你看到了他所做的,但是一个巴掌拍不响,他们都要承担同样的责任。

 

4. fit as a fiddle

非常健康

It’s unbelievable. He must be at least 80 but he’s as fit as a fiddle!

真是难以置信。他一定至少80岁了,但他非常健康!

 

5. with bells on

不折不扣的,十足的

Yes, I’m going to the party too, I’ll be there with bells on!

是的,我也要去参加聚会,我会非常想去的!

 

6. like a broken record

喋喋不休

Would you please stop going on about her boyfriend, you sound like a broken record!

你能不能别再提她的男朋友了,你听起来总是喋喋不休!

 

7. and all that jazz

诸如此类

Celebrities definitely seem to be starting all the latest trends with fashion, hair and all that jazz.

名人们显然是从时尚、发型和爵士乐开始了所有的最新潮流。

 

8. music to my ears

好消息

When they read out the results and everyone heard that I got top marks, it was like music to my ears!!

当他们宣读结果时,ÿ个人都听说我得了高分,这真是个好消息!

(来源:沪江英语)

更多翻译详细信息请点击:http://www.trans1.cn
编辑:foodtrans01

 
[ 网刊订阅 ]  [ 专业英语搜索 ]  [ ]  [ 告诉好友 ]  [ 打印本文 ]  [ 关闭窗口 ] [ 返回顶部 ]
分享:

 

 
推荐图文
推荐专业英语
点击排行
 
 
Processed in 0.133 second(s), 16 queries, Memory 0.92 M