VIP标识 上网做生意,首选VIP会员| 设为首页| 加入桌面| | 手机版| 无图版| RSS订阅
食品伙伴网,关注食品安全,探讨食品技术
 
当前位置: 首页 » 专业英语 » 行业相关 » 正文

雪碧中毒案调查结束

放大字体  缩小字体 发布日期:2010-02-08  浏览次数:921
核心提示:A Chinese specialist laboratory says it has finished the test of the metal packaging of a canned Sprite soft drink which is alleged to have led to the mercury poisoning to a man in Beijing. The laboratory will report the results to its client, the p

    A Chinese specialist laboratory says it has finished the test of the metal packaging of a canned Sprite soft drink which is alleged to have led to the mercury poisoning to a man in Beijing.

    The laboratory will report the results to its client, the police bureau of Xicheng District in Beijing, before this year's Spring Festival that falls on February 14th.

    The Tianjin-based China Packaging Research & Test Center (CPRTC) conducted the test on Thursday, to analyze the inner coating, hermeticity and exterior appearance of three containers, one of which Ma Sai consumed last November 7th, the other two are from the same batch of Coca Cola products, according to Beijing Times.

    Police officers, Ma's family and representatives from Coca-Cola, also attended the test.

    The test results will determine whether or not the mercury was "injected into the container," the report says. But Ma Sai's mother insisted that Coca-Cola should take responsibility whatever the result proves.

    She told reporters that the mercury has not completely left the body so far although Ma has been out of the hospital for more than a month.

    In a separate case under investigation, a 13-year-old Beijing student was hospitalized for mercury poisoning after drinking Sprite on January 17th.

    Local authorities have tested the beverage from the same batch, finding no mercury substance.

    Police Investigation showed that the boy broke a clinical thermometer before taking the drink, indicating that the boy was possibly poisoned by the spillage. The family said they also want to go to Tianjin to test the can.

    Another case related to Sprite was just settled recently in suburban Beijing as a man was compensated with a mere 5.1 yuan in damages after finding a three-centimeter bug in an unopened bottle of Sprite which he bought in June 2007.

    中国一家专业实验室称已完成了对罐装雪碧金属包装材料的检测,这种饮料被指控导致北京一名男子发生汞中毒。

    该实验室将于今年二月十四日到来的春节之前向其委托者--北京西城区警察局报告检测结果。

    据京华时报报道,检测是由位于天津的中国包装材料研究测试中心于星期二进行的,检测中对三个罐的内涂层、气密性极外观进行了分析,其中一个罐是马赛于去年十一月七日消费的,其余两个取自同一批可口可乐产品。

    警务人员,马赛的家人及可口可乐公司代表也参与了检测。

    报道说,检测结果将决定水银是不是被注进容器的。但马赛的母亲坚称无论结果如何,可口可乐公司都应当担负责任。

    她对记者说,虽然马赛已出院一个多月,但到目前为止,汞还没有完全从体内排除。

    另一起正在调查的案件中,一名13岁的北京学生于一月十七日喝雪碧之后因汞中毒住院。

    地方当局已对同一批饮料进行了检测,没有发现汞。

    警方调查表明这名男孩是因水银外泄而中毒的。其家人说,他们也要到天津去对包装罐进行检测。

    另一起涉及雪碧的事件最近在北京郊区刚刚解决,一名男子在其2007年七月购买的未开启的雪碧瓶中发现了一条3厘米的虫子,结果只得到5.1元的损失补偿。

 
关键词: 雪碧 中毒案
[ 网刊订阅 ]  [ 专业英语搜索 ]  [ ]  [ 告诉好友 ]  [ 打印本文 ]  [ 关闭窗口 ] [ 返回顶部 ]

 
0条 [查看全部]  相关评论

 
推荐图文
推荐专业英语
点击排行