食品伙伴网服务号
 
 
当前位置: 首页 » 专业英语 » 英语短文 » 正文

奥巴马对美国影响最大的十句话

放大字体  缩小字体 发布日期:2009-08-04  浏览次数:708
核心提示:1.我们就是我们正在寻找的变化! We are the change we are seeking. 2.我们就是我们一直在等待的救世主! We are the ones we have been waiting for. 3.世界已经变了,我们必须同时改变。 The world has changed, and we must change with it. 4.从今天开始,让我们

    1.我们就是我们正在寻找的变化!

    We are the change we are seeking.

    2.我们就是我们一直在等待的救世主!

    We are the ones we have been waiting for.

    3.世界已经变了,我们必须同时改变。

    The world has changed, and we must change with it.

    4.从今天开始,让我们团结一致,振作精神,开始重塑美国。

    Starting today, we must pick ourselves up, dust ourselves off and begin the work of remaking America.

    5.我们的国家也许从来就不完美,但一代又一代人已经证明我们的国家可以不断被改善。

    This union may never be perfect, but generation after generation has shown that it can always be perfected.

    6.我们的今天是多少血汗、泪水换来的,但路才刚刚开始。

    It took a lot of blood, sweat and tears to get to where we are today, but we have just begun.

    今天,我们做出诚挚的努力,确保留给孩子们的世界,比现在的再好一点点。

    Today we begin in earnest the work of making sure that the world we leave our children is just a little bit better than the one we inhabit today.

    7.我们需要避免梦想的匮乏,人们总是希望开好车,穿好衣服,住好房子,

    We need to steer clear of this poverty of ambition, where people want to drive fancy cars and wear nice clothes and live in nice apartments

    却不愿为之付出艰辛。每个人都应该尽量发掘自身潜力。

    but don't want to work hard to accomplish these things. Everyone should try to realize their full potential.

    8.我们仍然是这个地球上最繁荣、最强大的国家。

    We remain the most prosperous, powerful nation on Earth.

    9.如果你走的道路正确,也愿意坚持走下去,最终你会成功!

    If you're walking down the right path and you're willing to keep walking, eventually you'll make progress.

    10.我们有信心再次领导世界。

    We are ready to lead once more.

更多翻译详细信息请点击:http://www.trans1.cn
 
关键词: 奥巴马 美国
[ 网刊订阅 ]  [ 专业英语搜索 ]  [ ]  [ 告诉好友 ]  [ 打印本文 ]  [ 关闭窗口 ] [ 返回顶部 ]
分享:

 

 
推荐图文
推荐专业英语
点击排行
 
 
Processed in 0.092 second(s), 14 queries, Memory 0.9 M