食品伙伴网服务号
 
 
当前位置: 首页 » 专业英语 » 英语短文 » 正文

The More Loving One

放大字体  缩小字体 发布日期:2007-12-07  浏览次数:768
核心提示:The More Loving One 让我们成为更有爱心的人 Looking up at the stars, I know quite well 仰望群星的时分,我一清二楚, That, for all they care, I can go to hell, 尽管它们关怀备至,我亦有可能赴地府, But on earth indifference is the least 可是尘世间我们


    The More Loving One 让我们成为更有爱心的人

    Looking up at the stars, I know quite well 仰望群星的时分,我一清二楚,

    That, for all they care, I can go to hell, 尽管它们关怀备至,我亦有可能赴地府,

    But on earth indifference is the least 可是尘世间我们丝毫不必畏惧

    We have to dread from man or beast. 人类或禽兽的那份冷漠。

    How should we like it were stars to burn 倘若群星燃烧着关怀我们的激情,

    With a passion for us we could not return? 我们却无法回报,我们作何感想?

    If equal affection cannot be, 倘若无法产生同样的感情,

    Let the more loving one be me. 让我成为更有爱心的人。

    Admirer as I think I am 尽管我自视为群星的崇拜者,

    Of stars that do not give a damn, 它们满不在乎,

    I cannot, now I see them ,say 现在我看群星,我却难以启齿,

    I missed one terribly all day. 说我成天思念一颗星星。

    Were all stars to disappear or die 倘若所有的星星消失或者消亡,

    I should learn to look at an empty sky 我应该学会仰望空荡的天空,

    And feel its total dark sublime, 同时感受天空一片漆黑的崇高,

    Though this might take me a little time. 虽然这样可能要花费一点时间。

 

更多翻译详细信息请点击:http://www.trans1.cn
 
关键词: The More Loving One
[ 网刊订阅 ]  [ 专业英语搜索 ]  [ ]  [ 告诉好友 ]  [ 打印本文 ]  [ 关闭窗口 ] [ 返回顶部 ]
分享:

 

 
推荐图文
推荐专业英语
点击排行
 
 
Processed in 0.129 second(s), 16 queries, Memory 0.94 M