食品伙伴网服务号
 
 
当前位置: 首页 » 专业英语 » 资源技巧 » 正文

结束电话对话的十种表达

放大字体  缩小字体 发布日期:2008-04-01  浏览次数:932
核心提示:1. I''ve really got to go, I''ll get back to you when I get the office. 我真的得走了,我进办公室再打给你。 2. Sorry, I must end the conversation. There''s someone on the other line. 抱歉,我不能再说了。有人在另一在线。 3. Sorry, I''ve got to hang up


1. I''ve really got to go, I''ll get back to you when I get the office.

我真的得走了,我进办公室再打给你。

2. Sorry, I must end the conversation. There''s someone on the other line.

抱歉,我不能再说了。有人在另一在线。

3. Sorry, I''ve got to hang up. My wife''s waiting for me.

抱歉,我得挂电话了。我老婆在等我。

4. I think I''d better let you go. I''ll talk to you later.

我想我应该让你去忙了,我晚点再打给你。

5. I have to get back to work. I''ll call you later tonight.

我要回去工作了。我今晚再打给你。

6. Shall we continue this later? I''ve got a call waiting.

我们可不可以晚一点再继续谈?我有插播。

7. It''s kind of late. Why don''t we talk about it tomorrow?

有点晚了。我们何不明天再谈呢?

8. I''ve got to meet a client right now. Can we talk later?

我现在要去见一个客户。我们可以晚一点再谈吗?

9. I won''t keep you any longer.

我不耽误你时间了。

10. Sorry, it''s getting late. Can you call again tomorrow morning?

抱歉,时候不早了。你可不可以明天早上再打来?

更多翻译详细信息请点击:http://www.trans1.cn
 
关键词: 结束 电话
[ 网刊订阅 ]  [ 专业英语搜索 ]  [ ]  [ 告诉好友 ]  [ 打印本文 ]  [ 关闭窗口 ] [ 返回顶部 ]
分享:

 

 
推荐图文
推荐专业英语
点击排行
 
 
Processed in 6.747 second(s), 1164 queries, Memory 5.7 M