食品伙伴网服务号
 
 
当前位置: 首页 » 专业英语 » 资源技巧 » 正文

日常口语「打岔插嘴」

放大字体  缩小字体 发布日期:2011-04-07  浏览次数:660
核心提示:英语会话中打岔插嘴相关的基本表述。


1. I''m sorry to interrupt your conversation, but I've got something urgent to tell you.
抱歉打断你们的谈话,但我有急事要告诉你。

2. Sorry to butt in.
抱歉,打岔一下。

3. I''m sorry to barge in like this, but I need your help with a problem.
很抱歉这样打断你们,但我需要你帮我解决一个问题。

4. Wait, can I put in a word here?
等一下,我可以插句话吗?

5. Can I say something?
我可以说句话吗?

6. She kept cutting in when I was making my point.
我表示意见的时候她一直打断我的话。

7. He chipped in when I was about to answer his question.
我正准备回答他问题的时候,他就打断我的话。

8. He always breaks in on our discussions.
他老是打断我们的讨论。

9. My boss got really mad when his secretary chimed in during the meeting.
我老板的秘书在开会的时候插嘴,把他弄得很火大。

10. It''s very impolite to interpose in such a formal seminar.
在这么正式的研讨会里插嘴是很不礼貌的。
更多翻译详细信息请点击:http://www.trans1.cn
编辑:foodtrans

 
[ 网刊订阅 ]  [ 专业英语搜索 ]  [ ]  [ 告诉好友 ]  [ 打印本文 ]  [ 关闭窗口 ] [ 返回顶部 ]
分享:

 

 
推荐图文
推荐专业英语
点击排行
 
 
Processed in 0.118 second(s), 15 queries, Memory 0.9 M