食品伙伴网服务号
 
 
当前位置: 首页 » 专业英语 » 行业相关 » 正文

商务会话中黄金口语100句(四)

放大字体  缩小字体 发布日期:2008-10-13  浏览次数:450
核心提示:31 They describe how each process goes on to the next. 表述着每道工艺间的衔接情况。 32 We are running on two shifts. 我们实行的工作是两班倒。 33 Almost every process is computerized. 几乎每一道工艺都是由电脑控制的。 34 The efficiency is greatly rais


  31 They describe how each process goes on to the next.

  表述着每道工艺间的衔接情况。

  32 We are running on two shifts.

  我们实行的工作是两班倒。

  33 Almost every process is computerized.

  几乎每一道工艺都是由电脑控制的。

  34 The efficiency is greatly raised,and the intensity of labor is decreased.

  工作效率大大地提高了,而劳动强度却降低了。

  35 All produets have to go through five checks in the whole process.

  所有产品在整个生产过程中得通过五道质量检查关。

  36 We believe that the quality is the soul of an enterprise.

  我们认为质量是一个企业的灵魂。

     37 Therefore,we always put quality as the first consideration.

  因而,我们总是把质量放在第一位来考虑。

        38 Quality is even more important than quantity.

  质量比数量更为重要。

  39 I hope my visit does not cause you too much trouble.

  我希望这次来参观没有给你们增添太多的麻烦。

  40 Do we have to wear the helmets?

  我们得戴上防护帽吗?

更多翻译详细信息请点击:http://www.trans1.cn
 
关键词: 商务 会话
[ 网刊订阅 ]  [ 专业英语搜索 ]  [ ]  [ 告诉好友 ]  [ 打印本文 ]  [ 关闭窗口 ] [ 返回顶部 ]
分享:

 

 
推荐图文
推荐专业英语
点击排行
 
 
Processed in 0.026 second(s), 13 queries, Memory 0.9 M