食品伙伴网服务号
 
 
当前位置: 首页 » 专业英语 » 英语短文 » 正文

趣味阅读系列:爆笑爱情诗

放大字体  缩小字体 发布日期:2011-09-30  浏览次数:1190
核心提示:华盛顿邮报组织了一个诗歌创作比赛,要求写两行押韵的诗,第一行能多浪漫就多浪漫,第二行能多不浪漫就多不浪漫。看看本文这些入选作品吧^ ^


1. My darling, my lover, my beautiful wife:
  我的心肝,我的挚爱,我美丽的贤妻,
  Marrying you has screwed up my life。
  我这辈子就毁在你手里。
  
2.
  I see your face when I am dreaming。
  你的容颜依稀入梦境,
  That's why I always wake up screaming。
  于是我在尖叫中惊醒。
 
3.
  Kind, intelligent, loving and hot;
  善良、聪慧、多情而性感,
  This describes everything you are not。
  可惜这些你一条都不占。
  
4.
  Love may be beautiful, love may be bliss,
  爱是上天赐福,爱情多么美好,
  But I only slept with you 'cause I was pissed。
  可我与你同眠只是因为喝高。
  
5.
  I thought that I could love no other
  曾以为一生只爱你一个,
  -- that is until I met your brother。
  直到遇见你的二表哥。
  
6.
  Roses are red, violets are blue, sugar is sweet, and so are you。
  娇艳的紫罗兰,鲜红的玫瑰,甜蜜的糖,就像你一样美。
  But the roses are wilting, the violets are dead,the sugar bowl's empty and so is your head。
       但紫罗兰会凋谢,玫瑰会枯黄,糖碗空空如也,和你的脑袋一样。  
7.
  I want to feel your sweet embrace;
  我渴望你温柔的拥抱,
  But don't take that paper bag off your face。
  但别把你脸上的面具摘掉。
  
8.
  I love your smile, your face, and your eyes
  我爱你的明眸,你的脸庞,你的微笑,
  Damn, I'm good at telling lies!
  妈的,我真是说谎不打草稿!
  
9.
  My love, you take my breath away。
  爱人啊,你简直让我窒息,
  What have you stepped in to smell this way?
  你在哪沾上的一身臭气?
  
10.
  My feelings for you no words can tell,
  我对你的深情无法付诸言语,
  Except for maybe "Go to hell."
  除了一句“滚一边去”!
  
11.
  What inspired this amorous rhyme?
  是什么激发了我多情的诗篇?
  Two parts vodka, one part lime。
  伏特加两杯,酸柠。
  
更多翻译详细信息请点击:http://www.trans1.cn
编辑:foodtrans

 
关键词: 英语
[ 网刊订阅 ]  [ 专业英语搜索 ]  [ ]  [ 告诉好友 ]  [ 打印本文 ]  [ 关闭窗口 ] [ 返回顶部 ]
分享:

 

 
推荐图文
推荐专业英语
点击排行
 
 
Processed in 0.018 second(s), 13 queries, Memory 0.91 M